In Recheckit, we have integrated and connected many different systems since 2012.
Integration projects are not straightforward and they are always riddled with challenges. Enterprises should envision a strategy beforehand. They should embrace a phased approach for smoothly executing the integration projects.
Because we believe in sharing information and learning, we have set up the way process we do on integration projects in Recheckit:
1. Preparing a Roadmap: We evaluate the customers ecosystem integration needs and prepare a roadmap. We study their data models, architecture and ensure that their integration framework covers all elements horizontally and vertically.
The integration framework cover usually connectors, partnerships, hardware requirements, data exchange requirements, etc.
2. Managing Versions of Connecting Systems: The IT ecosystem is re-engineered for managing the interfaces. Most enterprises don’t get a single view of systems connected information systems. We focus on network agility and frictionless data exchange. This can help the customers in managing updates and cost.
3. Network Security: We always prioritize network security to deal with compliance issues. The tech team ensure that each component is safe form frequent number of threats and an intensifying barrage of threats.
4. Scalability: In Recheckit we have digital decoupling capabilities for extending services. We build an intelligent mesh to improve deployments, improve lead times, and restore services, and change failure rates. Availability of open source coding and deployment capabilities simplifies this part.
5. Measurement: When we start a project, we always make sure to measure outcomes and improve performance. AB-split-testing is done in most of our integration projects. We need to have access to granular visibility to the ecosystem. A single view of all systems helps our teams in doing this efficiently and easily.
Read more about systems for effective conversion and control
Thank you for reading!