Is this the role for you?
You are Swedish, but live in Oslo. You have previously worked in the Swedish business community and have experience in selling digital services.
You will grow in the role and develop important strategic ventures for the company in this region.
In the position you have your own budget and you will be part of an established team that is dedicated to the Swedish market. Your tasks are mainly to further develop our commercial strategy in Sweden and create new and good relations.
With the right focus and attitude, you have the opportunity to influence the corporate corporate culture from an early stage.
You will have very good opportunities to succeed in Sweden as we as a starting point are already well established in the market and have a dedicated Swedish team. We have several large Swedish reference customers, including City Gross, KappAhl, komplett.se and IKEA.
Your skills and qualifications:
- You have documented experience with good results in sales
- You understand web optimization and are technically interested
- You are a commercial person
- You have been involved in developing digital concepts
- You have a good attitude and sound values
- You manage the Office package well (or equivalent for Apple)
We offer something unique:
- A unique opportunity for you who want to make a career in one of Norway’s most innovative Software companies. We are an ambitious software company that today consists of 18 employees and has great plant ambitions throughout Scandinavia.
- The bright and modern office premises are centrally located at Majorstua.
- Very knowledgeable and nice colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Some travel days are added for customer meetings in Sweden. Brief application with CV and / or LinkedIn profile is sent to the company’s CEO, Peder Aaserud, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the position can be made directly via telephone (+47) 479 21 592.