Recheckit is a fast growing Norwegian SaaS company dedicated to CRO – Conversion Rate Optimisation, and now we need a new Customer Success Manager to work with existing customers and together make our solutions even better.
With us you will play an important role in the further development of the company. You will work with the best people in the industry and be part of a young and social team.
Recheckit develops and sells software solutions for increased conversion. Well, that sounds more complicated than it really is. Simply explained, it means smart and intelligent pop-ups that get website visitors to complete their purchase.
Because 96-98% of visitors leave online stores without buying anything, our solutions have an enormous potential, and this is the potential this position will serve.
We believe you have a degree in business/marketing/communications, have a few years behind you in your working life as a Key Account Manager or similar, and have some knowledge of digital marketing.
The strategic objective of the position is sustainable profitability and growth for both us and our customers. This by further development of our technology so that it solves our excisting customers’ challenges in the best possible way.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients
- Aid clients in achieving their goals
- Maintain and maintain existing customers and help optimize our solutions to their advantage
- Create commitment and interest to get the value out of our services according to their expectations
- Clarify the opportunities that lie in the concept and what we contribute towards increased profitability
- Gain the necessary knowledge and understanding about the customers’ market, the products or services they sell, the customer journey and the buying behavior in their market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in customer success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Norwegian/Swedish + English)
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer value
- Team management experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Full training in a growing digital world
- Good personal development opportunities
- Social, enjoyable, educational, inspiring and energetic work environment
- Modern offices at Majorstua in Oslo
- Competitive salary