Recheckit are experiencing fast growth, and in order to advance our market position we need a multilingual International Sales Manager to execute our plans accordingly.
You will have an important role in the development of the company and its international expansion plan. You will work closely with some of the best people in the e-commerce industry, and be part of a positive, young and social team.
Recheckit develops and sells a managed software solution (SaaS) that increase conversion rates. Something that sounds more complicated than it really is. Simply explained, it means custom and intelligent pop-ups that make website visitors not only browse around – but also actually buy the goods and services.
Because 96-98% of all visitors leave online stores and websites without buying anything today, our solutions have massive potential.
Recheckit was established in 2012 and has since then developed the unique technology that positively influences purchases in ecommerce. As of today, we have offices in Norway and Sweden and have become 20 employees.
Among the customers are Ikea, Telenor, Komplett, Schibsted and KappAhl. Both Recheckit and the e-commerce industry are increasing rapidly, with over a 10% annual growth rate in the industry in Europe alone.
We seek a positive, energic and multilingual person who can sell our solutions and willing to do whatever it takes to reach their goals. Your tasks will mainly be sales towards new customers in one or more of the following markets; France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Because we can document how profitable our technology is, we have a solid and long-term customer relationship with several of the largest brands in Scandinavia.
- Increasing our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (sales).
- Booking and performing web meetings with decision makers, typically ecommerce managers and marketing directors.
- Creating and managing a sales pipeline.
- Managing the sales process from prospecting to contract negotiations and implementations.
- You have experience in B2B sales towards decision makers in different markets, languages and cultures, preferably from similar positions.
- You know what it takes to book meetings and close deals.
- You have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You have an interest to gain promotion into a leadership position.
- Fluent in English and one or more of the following languages; French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Russian.
What’s in it for you?
- A good competitive salary and an opportunity to make a career in a fast-growing tech company with large international growth ambitions.
- Opportunities to grow – both personal and professional.
- A key position in Recheckit’s expansion plan with an energic sales team, hardworking tech heads, web designers and marketers.
- An inspiring, exciting and pleasant work environment in our bright and modern offices at Majorstua, Oslo.
- Coaching in sales and marketing of our technology and digital solutions in one of the fastest growing industries.
Do you want to join a fast-growing tech company?
We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible with qualified candidates.
To apply for this position, please email: