Recheckit is constantly growing, and now we need a targeted Client Manager who will be our face out to our fantastic existing customers and at the same time make our solutions even better.
With us you will have an important role in the further development of the company, you want to work closely with the best people in the industry. You will be part of a young and social team whose main focus is that our customers should be as satisfied as possible, while also focusing on customer growth.
Recheckit develops and sells software solutions for increased conversion. Something that sounds more complicated than it really is. Simply explained, it means smart and intelligent pop-ups that make website visitors complete a purchase.
Because 96-98% of all visitors leave online stores without buying anything, our solutions have tremendous potential, and this potential is the potential of this position.
Recheckit was established in 2012 and has since then developed the unique technology that positively influences purchases in online stores.
Among the customers you will find Komplett, Telenor, Schibsted, Dressmann and IKEA. Just to name a few. Both we and the online market in general are in strong growth so now we need another new employee who can help us to take care of our wonderful customers.
We believe you have a degree in business / marketing / communication, have a few years behind you in working life as Key Account Manager or other experience in farming, and have some knowledge of digital marketing. Experience from a service profession will also come in handy.
The strategic objective of the position is sustainable profitability and growth for both us and our customers. This by further developing our technology so that it can, in the best possible way, solve the customers’ challenges.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Maintain and maintain existing customers and help optimize our solutions to their advantage.
- Create engagement and interest so that they get the value out of our services they expect.
- Ability to see the potential for growth on our existing customers.
- Clarify the possibilities that lie in the concept and what we contribute towards increased profitability.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and understanding about the customers’ market, products and / or services they sell, customer travel and the buying behavior in their market.
- Make your personal customer portfolio grow over time.
- Prevent churn – contracts terminating.
Desired Qualifications and Properties:
- Good at creating relationships with people.
- Analytical and structured.
- Positive, committed, service-minded and solution-oriented.
- High work ethic.
- You have a salesman in you.
- Thrive in talking to people both on the phone and in meetings.
- Basic knowledge of the online market and digital solutions, but we emphasize that this is not a typical “IT position”.
- Responsible and accurate.
- Good written and oral presentation ability (Norwegian + English).
- Interest in e-commerce in general (we work in many different fields and industries).
- Full training in a rapidly growing digital world
- Regular contact with some of Scandinavia’s largest companies
- An exciting time to join the journey in a company with strong growth ambitions
- Good personal development opportunities
- Social, pleasant, educational, inspiring and energetic working environment
- Modern premises centrally located at Majorstua in Oslo
- Competitive wages, pension and insurance schemes
We look forward to hearing from you!